I know O2 are ready and have done successful field trials, they lack the license.
Delay after delay of the spectrum auction, it's annoying. I'm tempted to guess that BT is happy about the delay. The potential of 100Mb download rate would kill their fixed line business, everyone would go mobile.
The rates are phenomenal and the service so far fantastic.
CurrencyFair – Peer to Peer Foreign Exchange | CurrencyFair
Peer to Peer Currency Exchange: Easy, safe, fully regulated, view our live rates online, low transfer fees, possible to get better than interbank rate from our unique [...]
fritter aspect aside, it's quite healthy thanks to the sweetcorn.
BBC – Food – Recipes : Sweetcorn fritters with homemade ketchup
These simple fritters make a decadent brunch with some crisp bacon or a simple supper.
Google+: View post on [...]
- I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/CtxDQHs1 Virgin Unite 221 days ago
- Had the great pleasure to listen to Sir @richardbranson at #RetailDelivery What a humorous, smart, down to earth man. http://t.co/WojgAQrF 221 days ago
- Attending BAI #retaildelivery . (@ Walter E. Washington Convention Center w/ 4 others) http://t.co/6MxrbSJs 221 days ago
- 10 Ways Startups Can Deal With Patent Troll Demands http://t.co/k1kCoEES just starred. 223 days ago
- Time capsule containing Steve Jobs’ mouse lost for 29 years http://t.co/RIzzyHcA just starred. 226 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Spending the day with some great startups at L39 today
- All recruitment should happen like this! (especially steps 4 & 5)
- Fancy yourself an arcade session and a few drinks with the finest geeks of London?…
- What a funny take on the role of Scrum Master! Hilarious! Spend your next break watching…
- Nice infographic about adult's hesitance to upgrade software