If not, it should be.
Not Being a Troll Isn’t Enough: A Handbook to Being a Model Internet Citizen [Etiquette]
The internet gives us all a platform to make our voices heard. That’s incredibly powerful, but with that power comes responsibility. That’s right, like any citizenship, your internet privileges carry with them responsibilities. “But I’m no troll,” you say. That’s not enough; there’s more to being an upstanding citizen of the internet than just not trolling. Here’s how to embrace the responsibilities of your citizenship and become a model internet…
Google+: View post on Google+
Comments are closed.
- Awesome! Doctors 3D-Print An Emergency Airway Tube To Save A Child’s Life. goo.gl/mag/Y2O4lsE @TechCrunch 4 hours ago
- sweet AR glasses meta, > just a pop-up in the corner of your eye. take that #googleglass – Once they reach… tmblr.co/ZRV3Tyla9bOQ 1 day ago
- That didn’t take long. :) Now on twitter @CollarDuty #callofduty #xboxreveal #geekpub #loadinglondon 2 days ago
- An hour later and no gameplay. Thanks for the trailers. :-) #xboxreveal #loadingsoho #geekpub 2 days ago
- Spielberg all over Halo? Danger. #xboxreveal #loadingsoho #geekpub 2 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Climate research nearly unanimous on human causes, survey finds
A survey of 28k scientists and 11academic papers finds unanimously that 97% of climate change is done by human causes.
Let’s wake up and treat our and all other earthly species’ home better.
- Spending the day with some great startups at L39 today
- All recruitment should happen like this! (especially steps 4 & 5)
- Fancy yourself an arcade session and a few drinks with the finest geeks of London?…
- What a funny take on the role of Scrum Master! Hilarious! Spend your next break watching…
- Nice infographic about adult's hesitance to upgrade software