Isn't the last bowl with all the crummies the best one?
Sift Out the Crumbs in a Cereal Bag with a Kitchen Strainer for a Better Last Bowl [Clever Uses]
One of the grossest parts of a bowl of cereal is when you reach the bottom of the bag and your bowl gets filled with sugar and crumbs. Sure, sometimes it's tasty, but more often it makes for a mushy bowl of cereal. Reddit user Airiq suggests filtering those final crumbs with a strainer to keep the last bowl tasting as good as the first. More »
Google+: View post on Google+
Comments are closed.
- I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/CtxDQHs1 Virgin Unite 221 days ago
- Had the great pleasure to listen to Sir @richardbranson at #RetailDelivery What a humorous, smart, down to earth man. http://t.co/WojgAQrF 221 days ago
- Attending BAI #retaildelivery . (@ Walter E. Washington Convention Center w/ 4 others) http://t.co/6MxrbSJs 221 days ago
- 10 Ways Startups Can Deal With Patent Troll Demands http://t.co/k1kCoEES just starred. 223 days ago
- Time capsule containing Steve Jobs’ mouse lost for 29 years http://t.co/RIzzyHcA just starred. 226 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Spending the day with some great startups at L39 today
- All recruitment should happen like this! (especially steps 4 & 5)
- Fancy yourself an arcade session and a few drinks with the finest geeks of London?…
- What a funny take on the role of Scrum Master! Hilarious! Spend your next break watching…
- Nice infographic about adult's hesitance to upgrade software